Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Got stuck, or..?


I've been told that if you travel to China there is never a good time to go. Either it is to hot or it is to cold.

And you know what, who cares. I've been so flabbergasted by this country, the way it looks and it's people. What a relief being able to travel in a place where they just let you be. So I don't care that I'm still cold even though I'm wearing all the clothes I took with and then the next day the weather gives me a sunburn.

Once you arrive somewhere it is hard to pick up your bags and leave, for the moment I could stay for a very long time in Yangshou, but I'll have to... someday.
However, it took me some days to appreciate all of this. The language barrier is huge and if no one speaks english, like in almost any occasion, you're on your own.




Around Yangshou, Xinping and Yangdi.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home